Last modified date: July 1, 2020
TriBuild Systems, Inc its subsidiaries and any other entity which may be acquired now or in the future by TriBuild Systems, Inc (collectively referred to in this policy as “TriBuild”, “we”, “our” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use the TriBuild website(s), and Services or Products (collectively in this document our “Service”) as described in our Terms and Conditions, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the website and in our Service
- In telephone call recordings, e-mail, text and other electronic messages to us or routed through our Service
- Through your interactions with the Service
- Through mobile, desktop, and field product applications that provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and us, and
- When you interact with third party applications or integrations of third-party applications and services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including information given to us from referral partners and trade organizations, or on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Service or on or through any of its features/register on the Service, submit any attachments or materials through or to the Service, use the Service or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as financial and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website usage details;
- information about your business as input into and used by the Service.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site and use the Service. Information collected automatically may include telephone call data for incoming calls, customer data, usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Service may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Service or that is automatically generated by the Service.
- Records and copies of your Correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Service for the purchase of products or licenses to the Service and of the fulfillment of your orders.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies.
As you navigate through and interact with the Service, we may automatically collect information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve the Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate user actions and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Service according to your individual needs and interests.
- Speed up your searches and navigation.
- Recognize you when you return to the Service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies): A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the
- Flash Cookies : Certain features of the Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons : Parts of the Service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, logging access to certain communications and verifying
system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
- We use information that you input into the Service, that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To offer the Service and make it available to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Service or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may unsubscribe from future notices.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep such information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them (for example, to develop applications for the Service).
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of TriBuild Systems, Inc’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal and business information held by TriBuild Systems, Inc and in the Service is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal and business information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and we do not share any information on your end customers with them other than in aggregate and anonymized form.
- To third party referral partners or trade organizations who have business relationships with us.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us a phone number to deliver a text message in the dispatch function of the Service, we will transmit the contents of that text message and your information to the recipient.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TriBuild, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal and business information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from us. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions directly with us.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal and business information by logging into the Service and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal or business information that you have provided to us. In some instances, we cannot delete your information except by also deleting your account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal and business information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on third-party secure servers behind firewalls. Payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal and business information transmitted to the Service. Any transmission of personal and business information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service.