PLEASE READ THIS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
This End-User Licence Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and TriBuild Systems, Inc. (TriBuild) that covers the TriBuild Construction Management Software product (“Software”) and any supplemental information that TriBuild has made available.
This EULA supplements the TRIBUILD TERMS OF SERVICE. By accessing or using any TriBuild Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not use any TriBuild software. This EULA does not grant you any other rights but for the ones contained herein.
- GRANT OF LICENCE. This EULA grants you the right to use the Software only for its intended purpose only during a valid Subscription Term when all due Subscription Fees are paid in full. You may not sell, resell, licence, rent, lease, lend, or otherwise transfer for value, the use of or installation of the Software. You may not redistribute the Software in any form or broadcast it in any media.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. All title and copyrights in and to the Software, and any copies of the Software, are owned by TriBuild and/or its affiliates (if any). All rights not expressly granted are reserved by TriBuild and/or its affiliates. In particular, this EULA does not grant you any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of TriBuild and/or its affiliates. Use of the Software for any purpose other than expressly permitted in this EULA is prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
- TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, TriBuild may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must cease to attempt to access or engage with the Software in any way.
- SPECIFIC USE. TriBuild and/or its affiliates make no representations about the suitability of the software for any purpose. This software is provided by the author “as is” and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the author be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
- ACCOUNTS AND PASSWORDS. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify TriBuild of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
- YOUR CONDUCT. You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, files, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“Content”), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. TriBuild shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears in the Software nor for any error or omission nor liable for any breaches of any copyright in the content stored in the Software by you and your users.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES. Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this Software. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. TriBuild shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
- RIGHT TO INFORMATION. The User warrants that they own or have the right and licence to use any and all information uploaded to the TriBuild system. The User indemnifies TriBuild against any loss or damage (including consequential loss) that may result from any information uploaded to the TriBuild system, including but not limited to copyright breach.
- IMPORTANT. TriBuild is a registered trademark of The TriBuild Systems, Inc.